The Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) is the international non-profit professional association dedicated to the teachings of Joseph H. and Clara Pilates and the International voice of Pilates. Established in 2001, the PMA has more than 5,000 members and offers a range of programs, initiatives, and events.
The mission of the PMA is to advance Pilates as a profession, to promote, and perpetuate the teachings of Joseph H. and Clara Pilates. The PMA sets the standards for the industry for both the instruction of Pilates, the education of Pilates teachers, help our members grow their businesses, and to provide a networking platform for PMA members to connect in meaningful ways.
Why become a Corporate Member of the PMA?
- Corporate membership with the PMA is a great way to build a strong platform to network and make connections with Pilates studios, teachers, and students.
- Our commitment is to connect corporate members with teachers, students, studio owners, other companies and organizations that have a passion for the practice of Pilates and the business of Pilates.
Become a Corporate Member
Corporate membership with the PMA is a great way to build a strong platform to network and make connections with Pilates studios, teachers, and students.
PMA is governed by an 11-member elected board of directors and oversees volunteer committees made up of PMA members. As a corporate member, representatives have the option of volunteering on board committees. Interested in becoming a leader? Let us know.
The PMA strives to advocates on behalf of its members on issues relevant to Pilates. There is power in numbers. PMA encourages its members to join in the conversation by engaging in appropriate legislative activities and making your voice heard.
An international initiative founded by PMA with the purpose of providing a place where Pilates teachers can collaborate and connect with others who facilitate functional movement for clients with severe movement impediments.
An annual, international, community event celebrated on the first Saturday of May every year. Raising the profile of Pilates.
EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Exhibit at the Annual Conference
- Sponsor at the Annual Conference
- Host / sponsor a Pilates Day event
- Sponsor our virtual events
- Sponsor an initiative
- Provide a webinar on a business or management topic relevant to the Pilates industry.
PMA members are based in all 50 states, Canada, and more than 40 countries worldwide. PMA is the leading global association for Pilates connecting Pilates professionals.
PMA has members in more than 40 countries and are continually striving to expand our reach through strategic alliances and new opportunities to give you the most authentic connection throughout Pilates.