PMA Conference T-Shirt Contest
T-Shirt Contest Rules & Guidelines
- The contest is open to all current PMA members.
- Your design should be inspired by Pilates Around the World: From Heritage to New Horizons theme
- Your design may be placed on t-shirts, mats, mugs, and other merchandise that will be sold during the conference. All credit will be given to the designer. Designs may include (not required) the PMA conference logo Pilates Around the World: From Heritage to New Horizons logo visible on the front of the design. Do not alter, redesign, redraw, modify, distort, or alter the proportion of the logo in any way.
- You may submit up to two designs, but they must be submitted as separate entries. If you submit more than two designs, your first two, timestamped submissions will be considered.
- Your design must be your original artwork. By submitting a design, you are certifying that you are the actual designer and creator of the submitted artwork and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copies found on the internet.
- The winning design will be reviewed and may be modified to fit the selected merchandise. The design concept will not be modified by the PMA.
- The winner will receive recognition in the newsletter, on all active PMA social media, and a chance to record a 60-second video about your design and your Pilates business.
- Artwork must be high resolution and submitted as a PDF file.
- The artist or designer understands there will be no compensation from any proceeds from the sale of merchandise. All proceeds generated will be used to support the PMA and its programs.
- All submissions must include (any submission without this information will be disqualified):
- Email Address
- Phone Number (with area and/or country code)
- PMA Member Number (this contest is only to current PMA Members)