Don’t just tell your friends about PMA membership – refer them and receive up to a $30 credit for every three that join!
Does the PMA offer insurance?
Most members say they are likely to recommend membership to their colleagues. As an active member, you know first-hand the value your membership provides. Member-Get-A-Member is the ideal opportunity to share your success by encouraging your friends, colleagues, and employees to take their professional development and connections to the next level.
When your colleagues join the PMA and list you as a referral on their membership application form, we will apply a credit towards your membership dues when three new members join:
- Student Members receive $15.00 off their membership when three members they refer join.
- Teacher Members receive $30.00 off their membership when three members they refer join.
Program Rules and Restrictions
- To be eligible for rewards, make sure your full name is included on the membership applications of everyone you refer.
- New members must list the referral at the time of application.
- Only one credit is applicable per membership year.
- Unclaimed or extra referral credit may not be exchanged for cash or credit toward other PMA products.
- Credits and referrals do not rollover. They are only valid for the term of the membership year.
- Person receiving credit must be a member in good standing.
- Terms subject to change.